A little bittersweet as we bid Arctyc a fond farewell. Plus a ton of tuning to everything from beams to shields and more.
- Extended barrel ranges for beams to be more generous up close (except sniper barrels)
- Reduced healing rate by about 2.5%
- Fixed a bug that was causing reload speed to be unaffected by certain parts for single-barrel launchers
- Reload time on single-barrel launchers increased by about 2.5%
- Slowed down mortar’s initial speed to match that of lobbed, and improved the damage by 5%
- Improved damage and reload speed on double barrel by about 2.5% each
- Improved damage for launcher triggers (except semi-auto) by between 2%-5%
- Improved blast radius and damage of multi-barrel launchers by about 3%
- Reduced blast radius of heavy launcher barrel by 2.5%
- Improved ADS speed for light assault barrel, and reduced for snipers, by about 10% each
- Reduced rate of fire bonus for spooling trigger in rifles and pulses
- Reduced rate of fire by 5% for silencer barrel
- Made the stability(recoil) for silencer barrel more closely match that of assault barrel
- Slightly improved accuracy and range for LMG barrel
- Improved damage of LMG barrel by about 6% (except for burst-fire)
- Improved Rate of Fire by 10% for LMG, and reduced its ammo capacity by 20%
- Improved tesla pulse damage by about 3%
- Increased the charge up time for personal shield from 2 to 2.5 seconds, and reduced the active time to 7.5 seconds
- Improved the bonus damage of tesla on personal and deployable shields from 1.5x to 2x
- Improved the heat capacity for full auto and spooling beams by 15%
Removed Jackhammer from Ranked play.
Join in on the discussion in the forums.