Update 4.0 is a go and the goods are here for the share’n! You asked, therefore you shall receive…the option to pummel your best-friend’s-neighbor in a Loadout private match! Private matches can be played with anywhere from two to eight players to create the “throwdown of the century”. Don’t have any friends? No worries, the bots are more than happy to snipe you across the map! This also provides ample opportunity for the “competitive” folks in these here parts to duke it out in your own environment.
Also in the update is the new map, Comm Tower. This vertical map is effectively spaced to give you the best of full-throttle close-quarters action while still providing those pivotal sniping lanes for the marksmen at heart. But that’s not all, we added updates to the matchmaking algorithm, new character parts, multiple bug fixes and map rebalancing.You can find details further in the post below
So get out there and tell us what you think of the new map, private matches and the rest of the update goodies!
Players now have the ability to create their own private matches with their friends or foes. The private match system is limited to 2 to 8 players at any given time, with an option to turn on or off the “bot filler”. Uneven teams are supported, with or without bots. Players will not earn rewards such as blutes or XP and will not progress through the game while playing in a private match. Party leader is able to choose the map and mode to their liking and AFK players will not timeout if away from the private match screen.
- 2-8 players
- Bot fillers can be turned on/off
- No AFK timeout
- No end game screen/ No progression, blutes, XP
New Level: Comm Tower
Comm Tower coming your way for Deathsnatch, Blitz, Domination, Extraction and Jackhammer.
Additional patch information
- Age Gate (17+ restriction for new players)
- Refinements to the Casual Matchmaking algorithm
- Sci-Fi Pads (Orange)
- Sci-Fi Shirt (Orange)
- Orgasm Donor Tee
- Fixed bugs causing UI screens to freeze
- Party chat log now clears when entering a lobby
- In-game chat will resume if temporarily interrupted.
- Bots are no longer always on the radar. Bots will show when running and firing their weapon.
- Beam reticle blends color based on damage and distance
- Rare Server Crash fix
- Bandwidth optimization and improvements
We figured all our maps needed a nice coat of “hawtnezz”, so we rearranged the item locations for each map and each associated game mode. This gives each map a new tactical approach, just in time for some private matchin’.