Enter Your Birthday

One Week to Launch

Discussion in 'Updates' started by arctyc, Jan 24, 2014.

1. arctyc

arctyc Well-Known Member

It’s a bit bittersweet, but the last days of Early Access are here! We know most of you are already Closed Beta participants; however, we’d like you to spread the word to your friends that the Closed Beta Hoodie will no longer be obtainable once we Launch.

It's been a great ride so far and we really appreciate all the support from you guys! I'm personally very excited to see what is in store for the future. You all know we'll be continuing to take all of your feedback, suggestions and criticisms and do our best to improve the game!

7 Days!
  2. UltraLuchador

UltraLuchador Well-Known Member

7 Days. It's been an honor serving in the Beta with you fellas. It's been a hell of a ride! To the future of Loadout!
    megakoresh likes this.
  3. taxattack

taxattack New Member

The game is really great so far and it's just been the beta! Looking forward to the future for this game, I'm sure it's bright.
    UltraLuchador likes this.
  4. Blue

Blue Active Member

Fo sho.
  5. ChaosEpoch

ChaosEpoch Well-Known Member

after 31, it may be very difficult to randomly stumble across you guys in game. it's a bad feel, a bad bad feel.
    TaerKast and UltraLuchador like this.
  6. Anjehla

Anjehla Loadout Support

Just remember to treasure those moments :) Oh, and add them to Yer Buds list ;)
  7. Qwahzi

Qwahzi Active Member

Good luck with the launch EoR!
  8. MagPatxi

MagPatxi Member

You are f*cking gods! :D
  9. BILLYBIGBALLS

BILLYBIGBALLS Member

Big thanks to all of the DEV&EOR for all the hard work they have put into this game i can't belive the work you guy's have done, i can see this game going a very long way roll on launch and loadout!!!.

It's been an honor serving in the Beta with you and will be an honor when it gose live keep up the good work guys its been an awesome journey and the next chapter is just 7 days away :D all the best to the future of Loadout BILLYBIG!!!!.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    Juffowup likes this.
Back To Top ▲